Monday, October 22, 2007

The Condo!


Many of you have asked to see the pictures of the condo, so I'm posting them! I don't have very many, but you can get a general idea of the place.

It's a 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom flat in a quiet neighborhood. I'm on the top floor (stairs are a good way for me to exercise daily!).

If you have decorating ideas, let me know! My style tends to be contemporary-world-chic (if that's actually a style!). Most of my current decor fits into the black/ red/ sage green color palettes. My bedroom will probably continue to be taupe & chocolate brown, but the complementary color is up for discussion. =)




The living room is the first room through the front door. It connects the sun room, the dining room, and the kitchen. I am excited about the fireplace!



My favorite room is the sun room. It is painted a soft yellow color and will be a lovely place to sit and read! I plan to put my bookshelves and a big comfy chair in there. The porch is off the sun room and connects to the storage closet.






The kitchen is... um... orange! =) It is even a little intense for me, though. I'm considering painting it a light yellow. I like the flooring. It's different. I'll need to replace the refrigerator, but the other appliances are in decent shape.












There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each bedroom has a huge walk-in closet. The bathrooms are tiny, but functional. While the master bedroom might be a little bigger, I think I prefer the second bedroom (not pictured). It has more windows and is on the corner of the house next to the green space.




I'm excited about my new place! I can't wait to have you all come visit! =)